Monday, May 27, 2013

Facebook is making friending obsolete

   After reading this article I though it was more of  an add for tweeter than telling people how facebook was making friending obsolete. Most of the facts were correct but majorly outdated. Most of the things Julia  was concerns have been address and are easily fix by going to your profile and selecting your privacies option. There you can chose whom you want to view your pictures or even view your other friend.
   I personally don't say thing on there that I would not say to someone face. The old saying that word are left to the interpretation of the reader hold so true in any post be it on facebook, tweeter, or my space. In the high tech world that we live in today if your no plug in to some thing you are considered lost or just old fashion.
   Just last week my brother and I were exchange information about our ant and cousin and sure enough wire got crossed by the way he word thing or by the way I interpreted what he had wrote. I am glad that we are mature enough to say we are sorry and that it was just a misunderstanding.
   I personally have found some old friend and relative that I would not have ever talk to if it weren't for facebook. For the most part I would say it has been a pleasure finding them, but there are a small percent that were better off left in the past. 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment