Sunday, May 26, 2013

My blog of the laws

I remember my grandfather tell us the there was no way smoking causes cancer. It was two years before his death that he changed his mind. and it took COPD for me to change my mind. So in today world maybe we need more defined definition of the effect of the things we put in our body's.
As for new laws selling spray paint to minors would be first on the list of many. Not only is the painting on other peoples property illegal but a real eye sore and very expensive to cover up. I still do not under stand why they do the things they do. And I know that law are not going to stop this but if we make it harder to get maybe we can slow it down. I know that a lot of this is done by gangs, but there a lot do buy people that have no respect for other people property. Woody Hayes said "That he gives no one respect that has not earned it." So if you are young and you think that no one respects you maybe you have not earned it. 

1 comment:

  1. I very much agree with you. I find it funny how people under 18 can not buy whip cream in a can, but can buy spray paint. Everything about it is dangerous its flammable,and toxic to ingest.I can not find any reason why a person under 18 would be in such dire need to buy with out a parent.

    ReplyDelete