Friday, April 12, 2013

Phone call with Bailey

On Thursday I got home from school and call my son to ash if I could take my granddaughter to diner this weekend.She is 23mos.old and just starting to talk clearly when she takes her time.so Michael and I were talking and she started to bugging him for the phone, so he told her to wait and he would let her talk to grandpa. (BIG MISTAKE) She heard the word grandpa and that was it,so Michael gave up the phone.we talked for about 15 min. mostly me ashing question and her answering yes or no. We were have fun but my son was getting bored and want to talk to me , but she was not going to give up the phone.and the next thing I know their was no one on the phone. Michael called back and said that it had seamed as tho if she wasn't talking to grandpa no one was.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, that's really adorable, Mike. I'm glad you two already have such a good relationship! It sounds like she really enjoys spending time with you.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is my sweety. And as Paul Harvey would say (Stay tuned for the rest of the story

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was only worth a c- hummm No more personal stuff from me

    ReplyDelete